Monday, April 7, 2014

H-1B Cap Reached in less than a week

See e.g. http://www.uscis.gov/news/uscis-reaches-fy-2015-h-1b-cap, indicating that businesses seeking highly skilled workers for professional positions requiring a bachelor's degree or higher took less than a week to snap up all 85,000 visas available for next year.


The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services announced Monday that the cap on H-1B visas for the 2015 fiscal year had already been reached.


It's no surprise that the cap was reached quickly. That's happened repeatedly in recent years and is a key issue that highlights the need for comprehensive immigration reform.

3 comments:

Eminence Immigration said...

Nice blog..! I really loved reading through this article. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post with us and keep blogging...
immigration consultancy in india
pr family immigration in india
overseas job visa

Anonymous said...

I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think.Cayman islands Immigration Services

Anonymous said...

I will recommend anyone looking for Business loan to mr benjamin who helped me with Four Million USD loan to startup my  business and it's was fast When obtaining a loan from them it was surprising at how easy they were to work with.The process was fast and secure. It was definitely a positive experience.Avoid scammers on here and contact mr benjamin On.  247officedept@gmail.com  . WhatsApp...+ 19893943740. if you looking for business loan.